Mother Helpage UK is a non-profit international humanitarian charity that mobilises resources in the form of financial donations, materials, medical aid and volunteer workers in order to plan and implement sustainable projects and programmes. We provide direct support in the form of nutrition, medicine, shelter and clothing. We support income generating initiatives and vocational training such as empowering women and groups that are the most vulnerable and struggling with poverty.
Mother Helpage intends to increase its efficiency by outreach, accessibility, partnership and networking with other humanitarian organisations as we believe in sharing experiences and resources in order to achieve the best possible results and outcomes of our humanitarian initiatives.
VISION & MISSION
Achieve social and economic justice for the most vulnerable communities and to provide a sustainable future for these communities, through our humanitarian global development and sustainability programmes.
Our mission is to empower communities and vulnerable groups to create lasting solutions to combat poverty, hunger, and social injustice.
We adhere to humanitarian principles and practice and will not place ourselves under any financial or other obligation to individuals or organisations that might seek to influence our performance or duties.
We will only make decisions on need and merit whilst respecting, empowering and fairly treating those in need and we will show compassion for all human beings.
We are transparent and responsible for our decisions and actions, ensuring equality and diversity.
We treat everyone as equals and show compassion for all human beings in need.
We are sincere in our approach to everyone, regardless of race, religion, sex or gender and recognise the benefits of equality and diversity.
We promote and support our values and principles by demonstrating good leadership, empathy and example, inspiration and guidance.
OUR GOALS & AIMS
Empower people and communities who experience disaster, distress or difficulty.
Services and Support
Ensure the needy receive the appropriate services and support at the right time to help their recovery and enable them to live in safety, peace, harmony and stability.
- Utilising our knowledge, experience, skills as assets to develop and sustain us as an exemplar organisation.
- Creating a performance management culture which provides strategic direction and builds on the strengths of its workforce.
- Support communities struggling with natural disasters, food and safe water, medicines and shelter.
- Aiding communities with resources to develop sustainable income producing projects.
- To collaborate and work in unity and engage with partners to strengthen our impact at country level.
- To communicate openly with all organisations globally ensuring we make a positive difference.
We are Global
We have a great Team
Our Board of Directors come from a variety of backgrounds from across the world. We establish strategic partnerships with the world’s most experienced and committed humanitarians.